Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Client (business users) and internal project team during requirement gathering and design workshops to document key business requirements, processes and pain points.
- Translating business requirements to technical specifications and system set up.
- Identifying change requests, communicate them to the relevant teams and follow up.
- Analyzing with client their hardware, software and network requirements to deliver the project successfully.
- Prepare project implementation plan and user training manuals.
- Conduct product training to clients via train the trainer model.
- Assist Delivery manager in Go Live activities and provide go live support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Performing System acceptance Testing and User acceptance Testing with client.
- Coordinate during hyper care support period with client and delivery team.
Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Must have prior experience of working with a product company preferably in OH&S and manufacturing domain.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical background and strong level of understanding on Data.
- Advance level of experience in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have worked at least one of them- Salesforce, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
Salary will be offered based on candidate’s skill and experience between $70-$90K plus Superannuation.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.