Position- Sr. Development Engineer
Open Positions: 09
Experience Required- 2-5 Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure, and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and a local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that works collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organisational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
We are seeking for an experienced Development Engineer who can be part of our growth journey.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight deadlines.
- Develop code from technical specifications received from the Lead/Manager.
- Helping the other team member and mentoring them to meet their timeline.
- Should be able to drive and manage the scrum meeting.
- To ensure that work products are of highest quality and on time
- Ability to provide effort estimations and experience working in a team environment with an agile development process
- Ability to follow coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets and review code by peers.
- Analyze the needs of clients and then develop a system to meet those needs.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, leads, UX designers, other developers. Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
Experience & Skills
- 4 -5 years of exp in Angular (7/8/9/10)
- HTML5 , CSS, SCSS *- 2-4 years
- Angular Material(Optional)- 1-2 years
- Test Cases (Jashmin & Karma)*- 2-3 years
- Dynamic reactive forms – 2-3 years
- Dynamic Component Injection(Optional)-1-2 year
- Knowledge on BitBucket is preferred.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.