Personal assistant duties:
- Diary and email management.
- Acting as a prime point of contact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Sending email responses on Director’s behalf.
- Driving internal management meetings, preparing meeting agenda and minutes.
- Following up on open action items with the team.
- Reviewing and improvising presentations and documents.
- Organizing end to end travel.
Project and Office Administration duties:
- Manage and update internal portal with timesheets, leaves, employee information, projects and sales opportunities.
- Validating employees expense reimbursement as per the policy.
- Assist employees with their relocation.
- Inducting new staff running orientation program with them.
- Mail and courier management.
- Organize corporate travel, flights and accommodation.
- Organize events within the assigned budget.
- Organize, set up and assist in marketing events.
- Maintaining office in a tidy state, Petty Cash and office supplies management.
- Be first point of contact for external audience (meet and greet).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in PA and office administration.
- Intermediate to advance level in MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate level of expertise in Share Point.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and XERO would be an advantage.
- Self-starter, quick learner, able to work as a part of team and individually as well.
- Outstanding level of attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
This role is open for Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents only. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent of their level of experience between $50 -$70K plus Superannuation.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at email@example.com.