The Pre-Sales lead plays key responsibility in providing solutioning for Prospecta’s SaaS to new and existing corporate clients across the globe. This is a challenging yet exciting opportunity for consultants with knowledge of SaaS based solutions. The Consultant should articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users and would interact with clients and partners across the globe. Primarily engaged as a pre-sales functional role, the consultant will be the point of contact for all customer presentations, online/web demos & POC’s and to provide basic product related technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process. The Consultant is expected to identify customers business requirements by consulting with technical teams and supporting business development teams, account managers and partners during sales and proposal activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with global CTO, business stream SME’s and technical leads from across the globe to define product functionalities.
- Provide functional and technical support to Business Development teams during client meetings and will be responsible to demonstrate the software by providing examples of its use and exhibiting its ease of use and finally assist in preparation of sales proposals.
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities – including responding to customer’s technical requests for information (RFP/RFI), create sample projects, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and POCs.
- Understand customer’s business priorities to further articulate & present the solution that will address the customer needs.
- Work hand in hand with the product technical team in launching new product features and preparing release documents for product version updates.
- Assist the Marketing and design team in preparing product related technical writeup for Product ppts, Product brochures, Case studies and LinkedIn blogs.
- Preparation of training document and videos and occasionally provide technology guidance to new and potential Partners & involve in partner enablement.
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills to interact with global clients.
- Candidates should have a flair to learn new technology & further demonstrate it to the clients with a proactive, sales-oriented personality.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches and the ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- Preference for candidates from pre-sales, business development backgrounds on Master Data Management (MDM) domain.
- Having prior experience with technical solutions like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce or other market leading ERP solutions would have an added advantage.
- MBA (Specialization in IT/Marketing preferred).
- B.Tech or BSc. In IT/Computer Science
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent of their level of experience.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.