Position- Product Analyst
Open Positions: 01
Experience Required- 2+ Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide niche services to enterprise customers offering solutions around data management. We have a passionate and dedicated team of nearly 200 people globally with offices in Australia, the US, and India. We’ve been recently backed by a leading Private Equity in Australia who sees the value in our product and wants to be part of it by helping us grow successfully into an IPO.
MDO is our product which is an enterprise data platform focused on building data culture by governance and data quality.
We are a preferred SAP partner globally and have several Fortune 50 companies use our solution.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team who work collaboratively to create value of our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organizational structure with the focus on being agile, responsive and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOP’s are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you. We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
Prospecta is in a rapid growth phase, and to help scale the business and drive the success of MDO, Prospecta is building a professional team in Australia focused on the large enterprise market.
We are seeking for Graduate Product Analysts who will work creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, developers, and our senior product designers to help build and improve the experience of our core product portfolio.
Through this program, you’ll join a team of tech-savvy problem solvers where innovation is fueled by creativity and if that’s your craft and vocation, you will enjoy the ride.
- Take ownership in delivering required product functionality through product discovery and implementation;
- Work with the product and value engineering teams to analyze and define business requirements;
- Develop a good understanding of the product to identify any current and future customer needs;
- Work with the development team to hand over requirements and design specifications in form of user stories;
- Manage the product backlog and decide on priorities;
- Analyze market data, trends, and behaviors;
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to easily grasp technical concepts along with a desire to learn;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management skills;
A top performer in this role will
- Deliver outstanding work with minimum guidance, managing time and priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Be multi-disciplined and adapt quickly to the needs of the situation.
- Provide sound, well-considered technical input that can also be translated across all parts of the team to enable decision-making.
- Innovate and thrive under pressure.
What will you get?
As a Product Analyst you will be part of a small but nimble group of people who are passionate about their craft and will go the extra mile to execute the best outcome for the customers.
You will be able to take your experience and skillsets to new levels by influencing the product roadmaps and have a pivotal role and voice within the organization.
We are an inclusive organization that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
What we need for you to proceed
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org/
- A CV and Covering Letter Mention “Graduate Product Analyst” in the subject.
- Your academic transcript attached at the end of your CV.
- Optionally, we would love to see any content you have independently developed (portfolio, webpage, application, etc.) which demonstrates your passion and skills.
Interviewing during COVID-19
- Initial pre-screening interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted virtually.
- During this situation, we are also open for remote interviews for any candidates progressing to the final stages of interview who cannot attend in person.
NOTE: This job is relevant only for Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. Aspirants with Student Visa, Temp visa or Bridging visa are requested not to apply.