Industry: Electronics and Electrical
India's one of the leading Air Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration Company is managing its Dealer Portal with MDO
Blue Star is India’s leading air conditioning and commercial refrigeration company, with an annual revenue of over US$ 510 million, a network of 35 offices, 5 modern manufacturing facilities, 2,700 employees, 2,200 dealers and 600 retailers.
The business was unable to keep a track of its vendors and activities performed by sales & service executives.
- Long and manual processes for business areas like new dealer registration.
- No workflows automation for export order and reports generation.
- Paper work entry driven process.
- Communication to all stakeholders were done manually over emails.
- No central repository to track process related documents.
- No direct integration with SAP.
Through MDO platform, BSL built multiple applications to manage and streamline its business processes to reap ROI and business benefits. The first two applications developed on MDO included:
- Dealer Portal: To automate dealer related processes along with monitoring, analysis of behavior and performance of top performing dealers.
- Export Order Tracking: To initiate third party export order & its tracking, till delivery to the end customer. It also involves generation of status reports & notifications to stakeholders.
The benefits that the MDO brought to the process includes:
- Automated workflows and approval processes and notification.
- Increased transparency in dealer registration and approval process.
- Optimized execution time for complete business process cycle.
- Self-service forms for individual users.
- Real time integration with SAP system.
- Provides scalability and flexibility to handle any increase in users as the business grows.
- Provides central repository for all data and documents.
- Reporting framework to develop customized reports.